Monday, June 06, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 03

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 741
Total words for the first draft: 2401
What I hate: Catching-up.
The Good: Finished Part 3.
The Bad: Still no clue when I can post.
Fave Cain line:“Be careful over there. And… and take care of her.”
Fave DG line: “Oh so we must be fighting? Mentioning the Other Side makes your father twitchy.” DG spun around and pantomimed Wyatt Cain in hyper-vigilant mode, including fingers wrapped around an imaginary holstered gun. Jeb grinned despite wanting to keep the conversation serious. “The only people that trigger happy here are soldiers in combat and criminals.”
Fave Jeb line: “That’s where you grew up?” He gestured at the cottage. She nodded. “It’s not what I had pictured.”
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out what the disease is. I need a For Dummies book on infectious diseases.
What I'm not looking forward to: The point where the scenes I have in my head don’t fit with the prompts.

No comments: