Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 05

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1910
Total words for the first draft: 4901
What I hate: Catching-up.
The Good: Finished Part 5 and 6.
The Bad: I have been ignoring Stellar Gift of Death completely.
Fave Connor line: “You need a first diagnosis before you can get a second opinion.”
Fave DG line: “Which part is harder, magic is real or he doesn’t know what licorice is?”
Fave Jeb line: “Dad?”
Fave Frank line: “You call cynical, I call being prepared for their teenage years.”
Fave Jack line: “Dad, it’s cool that you’re letting me come. You don’t have to throw in Mars too.”
Fave Natalie line: “You can’t treat this many all by yourself, Stephen.”
Fave Eva line: “No plans here,” Eva said. “Looks like you’re stuck with all of us, Boss.”
Fave Miles line: “You can’t leave me behind; I’ve never been to an alien planet before.”
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out what the disease is. I need a For Dummies book on infectious diseases.
What I'm not looking forward to: The point where the scenes I have in my head don’t fit with the prompts.

No comments: