Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 07

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 2570
Total words for the first draft: 8698
What I hate: Catching-up.
The Good: Finished Part 8 and 9. And after trips to two different libraries, I found The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Dangerous Diseases and Epidemics. So hopefully I can make the M.I. team sound intelligent.
The Bad: I have been ignoring Stellar Gift of Death completely.
Fave Zero line: “First, it was to only ask why that Gale bitch had gone to the Other Side and brought you to the Outer Zone. But now, you maybe more useful than that. What is your specialty, Dr. Durant?”
Fave Natalie line: “I trace diseases through the affect they have on the human body. I perform autopsies to figure out cause of death.”
Fave Jack line: Maybe Natalie and he could escape and find their way out of this forest. Avoiding all houses made of gingerbread, he thought.
Fave DG line: “Everybody with blue eyes stop yelling at me!”
Fave Jeb line: “And you didn’t shoot him?”
Fave Frank line: “Forget last Halloween’s accident with the face paint, Cowboy Stephen is the most bizarre sight I have ever seen.”
Fave Glitch line: “They’re alchemists, all right. Always focused on the zipper.”
Fave Cain line: “You made him look like me!”
Fave Connor line: “So you want to sacrifice my son and my… coworker while you hide your leader, who didn’t tell us she is the government?”
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out what the disease is. And posting, hopefully someone else will like the fun besides me.
What I'm not looking forward to: The point where the scenes I have in my head don’t fit with the prompts.

No comments: