Monday, June 06, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 05

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 528
Total words for the first draft: 2538
What I hate:The sink project from hell.
The Good: Working on this story has made me much happier about today. I also finished a story beat sheet out for the whole things and it fits together snugly.
The Bad: I will get home late thanks to all the errands I have to run. Only one is for the sink project.
Fave Ahamo line: “Have you seen him?” Ahamo asked Major Cain. “Her Majesty is worried he has two heads because we haven’t seen him yet.”
Fave Galinda line: “DG! You haven’t named your son yet?”
Fave Gruffudd line: “I’m not much of a hunter, your Highness. And it’s no hardship to help her Majesty with anything. What is the young Prince’s name, so I get it correct on the announcements?”
Fave Cain line: “She started calling him that before he was born. I told her the O.Z. doesn’t name children after other people until they are dead first.”
Fave DG line: “Doesn’t matter,” DG shrugged as she sat down. “He’s okay with Junior but he hates Wyatt.”
Fave Jeb line: “I told you it wouldn’t take ten minutes. Pay up.”
Fave Miriam line: “My purse is up in my room.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet. Start chapter two.
What I'm not looking forward to: More plumbing nightmares.

No comments: