Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 06

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1227
Total words for the first draft: 6128
What I hate: Catching-up.
The Good: Finished Part 7. And what a dousy of a part it is.
The Bad: I have been ignoring Stellar Gift of Death completely.
Fave DG line: “Take this truck to Neverdale or I’m dumping your ass out and taking it myself!”
Fave Jeb line: “Dad’s driving?”
Fave Frank line: “We have to go after them!”
Fave Jack line: “Dad, look, two moons!”
Fave Eva line: “Think about all the times Connor yelled at you,”
Fave Miles line: “Without anesthesia!”
Fave Raw line: “Bullet must come out first!”
Fave Glitch line: “Not until you’re safe.”
Fave Cain line: “Make her put us down NOW!”
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out what the disease is. I need a For Dummies book on infectious diseases.
What I'm not looking forward to: The point where the scenes I have in my head don’t fit with the prompts.

No comments: