Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 85

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 446
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 108640
What I hate about my writing: Not getting more time.
The Good: I got fifteen minutes in.
The Bad: I have no idea how many chapters are left to do.
Fave DG line: “Wyatt’s still sleeping it off and you had more to drink than he did.”
Fave Malachite line: “You bargain just like Betsy. No subtlety to it whatsoever.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting through the transition so Malachite can give DG some political training, meeting Jeb again, finding Komiko, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen.
What I'm not looking forward to: Trying to get through this boring political stuff without making it boring.

No comments: