Monday, April 06, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 15


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 586
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6721
Part Three total: 919
Author's Note total: 754
Total words for first draft: 17,020
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Moving the discussion right along before the goose burns up in the oven.
Fave line: "What is it with the people you save from certain death never saying thank you? It might make it a little better when the nightmare inevitable comes that my trigger finger was too slow and Bane's vaporized but Batman's head is nothing but a blood smear on marble tiles followed by waking up in a arid hellhole with only morning sickness to remind me that it really didn't happen that way."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Well, I discovered I gain ten pounds over the weekend. I discovered my pants were snug back on Saturday and still snug today, so scale time. *Sigh*
What Else Has Happened: Yeah, I'll be strictly watching what I eat this week and exercise.
What I'm looking forward to: Everyone to make their April plans so I can make mine.
What I'm not looking forward to: Scheduling the crap I have to deal with in April. For some strange reason, everyone else wants my weekends.

No comments: