Monday, April 27, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 31


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 151
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 7892
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 24,340
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Barely got this scene started.
Fave line: "Selina says she's in charge of decorating and living quarters are not being assembled her until she can come to the site and approve."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Birthday present and Avengers shirts for me bought. Actually found three with Black Widow in the line-up and in decent poses (yeah, they learned their lessons from that horrible movie poster). However the one marketed to girls was grey with everyone on the team drawn in black line art and "Marvel" in black text box. At least they were full-length portraits. :p The two men's that I bought were in color and everyone was in action poses. *Sigh* At least the Avengers-themed golf set I bought for the birthday present has everyone pictures on it, including the Black Widow.
What Else Has Happened: Wow, the storm that came through Baton Rouge today. Flash flooding, power outages, possible tornado strikes, and I'm having a writer's block on how to start this next section. And the power was off when I got home making it too dark to type.
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Traveling during storm aftermath.

No comments: