Sunday, April 19, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 25


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 641+182
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 5581
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 22,029
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I fixed Jonathan's maybe scene. Now to turn the discussion towards the symbols they wear on their chests.
Fave line: "Look, if Gotham City can turn around in our lifetimes from nothing but poverty, drugs, and corruption to people leaving thank you cards to Batman, the rest of the planet will come around on Superman too."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Cooked some meals for the week (trying to make space in my freezer) and had plans for some baking experiments, which were put on hold thanks to missing key ingredient.
What Else Has Happened: The sun finally returned and OMG the mud stinks.
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying the bills.

No comments: