Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 33


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 362
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 8600
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 24,907
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Skipped the fight exercise and went straight to the world engine reveal. Words unlocked much better for that scene.
Fave line: "Activate it? Didn't you see what it did when you hauled it over here?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Learned that I will make curry from scratch from now on because my expectations of mild versus the packaging expectations of mild do not match.
What Else Has Happened:
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Another damn day to get through.

No comments: