Thursday, April 30, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 34


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 452
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6730
Part Three total: 7737
Part Four total: 1316
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 25,359
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Divided the last scene of Part Three and moved it to Part Four. The section was getting too long. Also while I jotted down the rest of the scene while eating supper, I figured out the verbal interplay between Clark and Diana for the part I skipped.
Fave line: "Didn't install one, sorry; haven't had much need to bang metal out with an anvil and hammer. Why?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Trip to the chiropractor.
What Else Has Happened: Finally got home around 8 p.m. God-awful traffic.
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Feed and water chickens.

No comments: