Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 16


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 606
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6721
Part Three total: 1525
Author's Note total: 754
Total words for first draft: 17,626
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: They finally got to sit down for Christmas dinner and the scene is over. Next up, Lois and Selina get to have a little girl talk.
Fave line: "Here Blake, it's your turn. Don't get cop cooties all over my kid."
What Else I Accomplished Today: I was the only one at work after lunch today. Luckily Tuesday is our nearly no mail day.
What Else Has Happened: Started exercising. Must wake up early to do it.
What I'm looking forward to: Everyone to make their April plans so I can make mine.
What I'm not looking forward to: Scheduling the crap I have to deal with in April. For some strange reason, everyone else wants my weekends.

No comments: