Saturday, April 11, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 20


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 504
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 3826
Author's Note total: 768
Total words for first draft: 19,949
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Inched my way towards the heavy topics scene.
Fave line: "But right now I need a please don't hurt me because I knew the truth and you didn't guess right present."
What Else I Accomplished Today: A1C blood work done but I have to wait on results, which I'm not used to.
What Else Has Happened: The car AC, woof. The shop came back with I need to replace the compressor kit again an over $900 hit because without a working compressor they can't even find the leak. So I have to wait to see what my resources look like after I get paid next week. It's annoying because if I blew off all my other bills I still wouldn't be able to cover it. :p I should have asked them if we could work out a payment plan.
What I'm looking forward to: Everyone to make their April plans so I can make mine.
What I'm not looking forward to: Scheduling the crap I have to deal with in April. For some strange reason, everyone else wants my weekends.

No comments: