Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 26


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 548
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 6129
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 22,577
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Monday I only got in 80 words. Tuesday was much better with 468, and I finally got the boys to talking about the symbols. And I had brainwave of how to open the phone conversation with Babs that will be hysterical after all this serious talk.
Fave line: "We sound like image consultants," Blake said with a chuckle. "You'd look fabulous with a splash of truth."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Tuesday, I swung into Rouse's for grocery shopping for supper supplies. I ended up buying stuff for the weekend cooking and then found stuff that I have found more expensive in other stores. They keep this up and they'll probably be my first stop grocery shop.
What Else Has Happened: Monday was a heavy mail day followed by a traffic accident that sent me the long way home. By the time I got home, more writing wasn't happening.
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying the bills.

No comments: