Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 27


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 331
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 6460
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 22,908
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Alfred came up with a sensible solution of course. But that means I have finally killed enough time for Bruce to make the phone call.
Fave line: "Are you subjecting your guests to your random hunger strikes as well, Master Wayne? Miss Diana has threatened to not leave anything for you three to eat."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Exercised! Despite how my back is messed up again
What Else Has Happened: Yesterday on my way home, my car got bumped from behind. No damage but it was enough of a jostle to put my spine out of wack a few weeks early. And the left pelvic bone keeps shifting and throwing my whole left leg off. So I'm considering a walk-in trip to my chiropractor tomorrow or Friday.
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying the bills.

No comments: