Thursday, April 23, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 28


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 313
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 6773
Author's Note total: 950
Total words for first draft: 23,221
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I got to the best visual ever. *Giggle*
Fave line: "Is that a flash mob reenacting the "Welcome Christmas" song from How the Grinch Stole Christmas?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Exercised! Despite how my back is messed up again
What Else Has Happened: Went to the chiropractor and back is messed up enough for treatment over a few weeks. Then my FSA card messed up. So I'm cutting off my state administration related rant with a curt I want my old OGB back.
What I'm looking forward to: Avengers assemble!
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying the bills.

No comments: