Friday, April 17, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 23


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 356
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6729
Part Three total: 4445
Author's Note total: 768
Total words for first draft: 20,711
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Gah, it took all day, but I finally got over 340 words into the story.
Fave line: "I'll never forget the winter I freaked Mom out going out in the snow barefoot. Her name is Martha too."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Found actual European feta cheese at Whole Foods. They have revamped that section of the store since I've been there last. European because American feta cheese is made with cow's milk and I want to see if the sinuses flare up without it. If they don't, I'll probably experiment with goat cheese next.
What Else Has Happened: Car parts are in. The car goes into the shop tomorrow.
What I'm looking forward to: A car with functioning air conditioning.
What I'm not looking forward to: The bill for a car with functioning air conditioning. Now spraying down the kitchen to kill the carpenter ants while it's storming and not killing myself in the process. And hopefully, it will stop raining so I can find someone to help me with my electricity.

No comments: