Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates 02

Trying out something new for me, apparently other people have done it for creating characters for a long time. I'm casting the roles in the novel. Yeah, it's a novel. I'm about half-way through the Master Story Summary and I feel very confident the finished bit will fit a novel length requirements.

Anyways back to casting. I never tried to do it with other fanfics before, but since I don't have any cartoon imagery messing with my head for this fandom, it has come together relatively easy. So I present you with most of the cast of Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic Ocean. (I still hate the title. :p)

Wyatt Cain, former Tin Man (portrayed by Neal McDonough)









Um, why no, I don't think he's eye candy at all. What made you ask? Moving on.

DG, Princess DorothyGale of the O.Z. (portrayed by Zooey Deschanel)





Actually, Toto/Tutor is only referred to and not actually present in the story.

Princess Azkadellia of the O.Z. (portrayed by Kathleen Robertson)


Her clothes have changed.

Glitch or Ambrose, Advisor to the Queen (portrayed by Alan Cumming)


Raw, a Viewer (portrayed by Raoul Trujillo)


Jeb Cain, Wyatt Cain's son (portrayed by Andrew Francis)



The Queen and Ahamo, DG's and Azkadellia's parents (portrayed by Anna Galvin and Ted Whittall)




Now for the characters not established in the miniseries, but found in my story. Depending on how well you know Ozian lore, some may sound familiar.

Captain Betsy "Bloodrage" Bobbins (portrayed by Eliza Dushku)



Quartermaster Fred Jenkins (portrayed by Peter Michael Goetz)


Carpenter Inge Spencer (portrayed by Julito McCullum)


Cabin Girl Sprite, a Viewer child (portrayed by Rachel Covey)


Quincy, Tailor Extraordinare (portrayed by Meshach Taylor)


The Shaman (portrayed by Ruby Dee)


Dani, a Chicken:


Dani's preferred method of transportation (and now that I have started using it I wish I had thought of it earlier):


Dani's disguise:


Malachite Granite (portrayed by Jake Gyllenhall)


Treasure Granite (portrayed by unknown kid, but isn't she adorable!)


And here comes (well, the casting might give some of this away) the main nasties and annoyances of the novel.

Nick Pyrite (portrayed by Timothy Spall)


Nome King (portrayed by the guys who put him together for Return to Oz)




Thomas Slate (portrayed by John Hensley)



Crewman Hodges (portrayed by F. Murray Abraham)


Prince Aedan of Aurissau (portrayed by Edward Finlay)


Lord Langwidere, Ambassador from the Land of Ev (portrayed by Joss Ackland)

No comments: