Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 10

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 2014
Total words: 11910
What I hate about my writing: Getting easily distracted.
The Good: I’m back on track, got my hour in, and made over my requirements. And I finally made it to Raw.
The Bad: I seriously got distracted by the house cleaning and TV. I think I need to get a second digital timer to time how long I spend on chores.
Fave Cain line: “It was lonely.” That admission surprised him, but he expanded on it, spurred by her sympathetic blue eyes. “A whole base full of people in awe of one of the Saviors of the Zone. And it was windy. Cut you to the bone no matter how many layers you wore.”
Fave DG line: “Do you want the seven-year-old back too, Mr. Cain?”
Fave Raw line: “Did not expect to find Jeb. Refused possibility when I told the truth. And you very good at seeing world as it is.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the scene with Raw to move on to the slavers. Because the slavers eventually leads to the smut!
What I'm not looking forward to: Managing my time tomorrow to go to the State Library.

No comments: