Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 15

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 2922
Total words: 18477
What I hate about my writing: Yeah, switching the schedule right around the holiday craziness works.
The Good: Not much to do at the paying job and I had to stay the whole day, so I got and hour and thirty minutes of typing done. That makes up for everything I have missed this week.
The Bad: I’ve been missing typing. I have got to get my sleep schedule back on time so I will wake up with enough time to work.
Fave Cain line: “I think we’re on a first name basis now, DG.”
Fave DG line: “And if you don’t want me to do this for you, do it for me. Don’t let my first time in the O.Z. be with one of those pigs outside or whoever they sell me to.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up the smut.
What I'm not looking forward to: The current scene in the long hand. I don’t want it to turn into a sailing ship lecture.

No comments: