Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 5

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1463
Total words: 6520
What I hate about my writing: Nothing today!
The Good: Made over my daily word count. And I finally found pictures of a period correct ship’s galley!
The Bad: Work was hell and I still managed to get that much done in about forty-five minutes.
Fave Cain line: “I’ll keep that in mind, sir.”
Fave Ahamo line: “If I had kept my mouth shut about a man screaming my daughter’s name in anguish as I carried DG away, Galinda would not have seen you as a threat to her heal-the-Zone plans.”
Fave Jeb line: “There’s nothing that can convince me her standard greeting ‘Hi Jeb. Have you heard from your father lately?’ was due to her worrying about our relationship. She missed you.”
What I'm looking forward to: The smut!
What I'm not looking forward to: Ship descriptions. I need to find some diagrams.

No comments: