Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 3

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 2006
Total words: 3404
What I hate about my writing: Nothing today!
The Good: Awesome, I’m back on track to finish by February 4th.
The Bad: I don’t feel that anything was bad today.
Fave Cain line: Cain didn’t recognize the word either, but considering that the rest of the sentence said if DG wanted to sell it should would honestly as a Sin District whore, the context was pretty damn clear. “Yeah, I think it does.”
Fave Glitch line: “Do you think you were the only one to get a speech, Tin Man? Do you think you were the only one forced to make a choice?”
Fave Azkadellia line: “How long has the little sneak been planning this?”
Fave Ahamo line: “I should’ve given DG a broom to take to her mother.”
What I'm looking forward to: The smut!
What I'm not looking forward to: Ship descriptions. I need to find some diagrams.

No comments: