Monday, December 08, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 4

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1653
Total words: 5057
What I hate about my writing: Nothing today!
The Good: Bumped my finish date up to January 29th again.
The Bad: I don’t feel that anything was bad today.
Fave Cain line: “I always do my duty, your Majesty.”
Fave Glitch line: “Excuse my language, your Highness, but what the hell did Cain do to deserve exile?”
Fave Azkadellia line: “No matter that DG never agreed to it, and is probably beyond the realm of wishful thinking at this point.”
Fave Ahamo line: “Well, it’s a good thing the Princess isn’t out there.”
Fave DG line: “Glitch, ‘cause I know you and Az will steal this away from the Queen as soon as you find out about it. Any way, Glitch, put on a little red light that turns on when you’re recording. Makes it more user friendly.”
Fave Queen line: “Then we need to find her. Commander Cain, since you are familiar with the facts, can you do your duty and return DG to the safety of the Palace?”
Fave Jeb line: “Some visit.”
What I'm looking forward to: The smut!
What I'm not looking forward to: Ship descriptions. I need to find some diagrams.

No comments: