Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 18

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1888
Total words: 27494
What I hate about my writing: Thirty minutes isn’t enough time. Screw everything else, I’m going back to an hour.
The Good: I’m all caught up and back on the February 4th target date!
The Bad: It’s Sunday, and I have a lot I have to do before going back to work on Monday.
Fave Cain line: “I never wanted Jeb to be an only child. I’m not going to reject you or our baby. It’s a miracle, not a mistake.”
Fave DG line: “Asking ‘are you in the mood for sex’ is a lot shorter than your version.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting to the rest of the cast. That’s about a dozen handwritten pages away now.
What I'm not looking forward to: The other crap I have to do today before I can return to the O.Z. Yes, I’m trying to make a funny with that. I don’t want to work on my spreadsheet any more. It doesn’t add up correctly.

No comments: