Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 12

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1387
Total words: 13648
What I hate about my writing: Waking up late again. Not getting home in any condition to write last night.
The Good: And I’m back on track to finish February 4th.
The Bad: I’m going to have to reduce my hour of writing to thirty minutes so I get time to work on other projects.
Fave Cain line: “I’m out numbered and weaponless, and you can’t swing a stick in your condition.”
Fave DG line: “Horses need airbags.”
What I'm looking forward to: More stuff with the nasty slavers that eventually leads to good smut!
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding out that changing my schedule actually doesn’t help.

No comments: