Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 14

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 978
Total words: 15555
What I hate about my writing: Not able to type a thousand words in thirty minutes.
The Good: I managed to get into the State Library and out with only one book! The Bad: Mainly because I couldn’t find one book with ship plans for a brig. I found Anatomy of the Ship: Captain Cook’s Endeavour by Karl Heinz Marquardt. This series of book is exactly what I need, since you could probably use the research and drawings to build a replica, but the Endeavour isn’t a brig. That means I need to do some more research online. And I have to rewrite the under deck descriptions that I have already started on.
Fave Cain line: “Get your filthy hands off her!”
Fave DG line: “Go scrub your own dirty mind!”
What I'm looking forward to: Looking for more ship plans.
What I'm not looking forward to: Figuring out what would be the best amount of time to spend on writing that is still less than an hour, so I can continue with my progress on Faulkner and Beloved.

No comments: