Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 6

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1966
Total words: 8486
What I hate about my writing: Nothing today!
The Good: Now for chapter two.
The Bad: I need to finish off other items on the To Do list. Making the bed and getting my writing hour done just isn’t cutting it.
Fave Cain line: “I promised the Consort to stay with you and keep you safe. Easiest promise I ever made. All I ever wanted to do was stay with you.”
Fave DG line: “Not you too! Damnit, I’m not stupid! So what if I don’t know how to tell if a lunch pail is ripe, what a Wheeler is, why Munchkins overcompensate height issues with feathers and war paint? You don’t have television or rock ‘n roll, or even asphalt! See, you don’t know what the hell I’m talking about, but I don’t call you a dummy. What else do you have to hold over your head? Jesus, a mobat could figure it out!”
What I'm looking forward to: The smut! But it’s still a few chapters away.
What I'm not looking forward to: Ship descriptions. I need to find some diagrams.

No comments: