Monday, April 06, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 71

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 867
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 89084
What I hate about my writing: Not getting the full time in of course.
The Good: I got thirty minutes today, which is better than the nothing I have had for the past three days.
The Bad: This weekend was strange. Everything I had planned to do, I didn’t so except for washing dishes. Huge dent done in that now, yeah! What I ended up doing was plotting out and pricing a built-in office, opposed to the cobbled together furniture I’m using now.
Fave DG line: “I don’t think they want a lot of visitors.”
Fave Dani line: “Really? I got that from the whole tearing apart the mainland story myself.”
Fave Cain line: “And you don’t ask before taking a ride?”
Fave Spencer line: “Rock Fort in all its glory.”
What I'm looking forward to: I’m going to read over Stacia Kane’s Be a Sex-Writing Strumpet series before tweaking what I feel are the inadequate erotic scenes. Luckily, a whole lot of action outside of the bed is coming up, so it shouldn’t effect my forward progress.
What I'm not looking forward to: I’m already getting the feeling that this section is going to need a lot of description added in to set the scene, and I’m being really skimpy on the details in the notes that are going into the notebook and the typed version. Scripts or plays should be my medium of choice; I’m hardly ever skimpy with dialogue.

No comments: