Monday, April 20, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 77

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1527
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 97072
What I hate about my writing: When I totally forget about a part I wanted to put in and had to add it.
The Good: Another full-hour day!
The Bad: Other than the little snafu that was accelerating the scene faster than I wanted to go, everything else has flowed really well.
Fave DG line: “Oh, like you aren’t Mr. Skeptical-of-everything-under-the-suns. I grew up with natural disasters caused by tectonic plates, not because a guy living underground got pissed off by the surrounding nations.”
Fave Cain line: “He didn’t say you couldn’t use magic.”
Fave Dani line: “Then I would suggest not playing games that are engineered for you not to win.”
Fave Betsy line: “Nobody likes a self-righteous bird.”
Fave Treasure line: “Scary rock man did magic, Mommy.”
Fave Malachite line: “You actually talked to the Gnome King?”
What I'm looking forward to: The big fight and the Nolan Ryan line. *Big grin*
What I'm not looking forward to: All the loose ends to tie up.

No comments: