Friday, April 24, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 81

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1181
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 102627
What I hate about my writing: Actually, wrote some decent transitions and then decided I hated them when I got to typing them.
The Good: I figured out where to put some smut.
The Bad: I need to rewrite the transitions into at least one scene and give Malachite some lines. I have more stuff for the guy to actually do and say; I just haven’t gotten to it yet.
Fave DG line: “That’s the best good faith sign ever!”
Fave Cain line: “That we’re probably the only ones on this boat that have an inkling of what they’re going through, but our story would confuse them worse than they already are?”
Fave Betsy line: “I can’t take all the credit; it was a team effort.”
Fave Kaliko line: “We can carve the details out later. For now accept this as a sign of the Gnome King’s good faith, Descendent of Dorothy Gale of the Silver Shoes.”
Fave Jenkins line: “Jesus, Mary, and Joseph,” he breathed out while his wide eyes sought out Betsy. “Captain, what did you do!”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting more clothes from Quincy *BIG GRIN*, Malachite gives DG some political training, meeting Jeb again, finding Komiko, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen.
What I'm not looking forward to: Transitions between all of that. Ugh.

No comments: