Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 76

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1715
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 95545
What I hate about my writing: Having so much other stuff to do when I don’t want to do ANYTHING!
The Good: HEY! A full hour; I almost didn’t think it was possible any more. And DG has finally made it into the collection room as well as chapter thirty-one.
The Bad: Did I remember to eat today?
Fave DG line: “I hope a live bomb you can’t defuse!”
Fave Cain line: “At least let me try to spare you this.”
Fave Dani line: “That only speaks for his intentions, not what is done to him.”
Fave Betsy line: “Quiet, he might try to sell us something.”
Fave Roquat line: “How delightful,” Roquat exclaimed as he stared into space. “I’ve never seen the object he turned into before. Utterly unique.”
Fave Sprite line: “That’s not fair.”
Fave Spencer line: “Don’t even try to argue with me. You have a chance to get your family back, that’s more than I will ever have.” Betsy shook her head. “And don’t start with my responsibilities or future or any rubbish like that. Frankly, none of it’s true if we don’t succeed here.”
What I'm looking forward to: The introduction of two long awaited characters. And then the fighting.
What I'm not looking forward to: Digging up some supper. :p I’m in no mood to cook now.

No comments: