Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 82

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 139
Total words for part one of draft: 57113
Total words: 102766
What I hate about my writing: When my computer is hijacked.
The Good: Longhand notes got done, studying got done, but nothing else that I had planned to do on the computer.
The Bad: New/old computer drama. Well, only drama because it was not on my agenda to deal with today. The switch to turn my computer off and on is finicky. Need a new one, but Dad didn’t have a spare and I haven’t sourced a replacement yet. I get around it by logging off but never completely shutting down unless I absolutely have to. Computer backup battery is also worn out and need a new one. Electricity decided to have a hiccup, which the computer and backup battery both decided meant a power outage and computer shut off before I could tell it not to. Then I could not get it to turn back on. So I only got fifteen minutes of typing done.
Fave DG line: “I was asking more generally. Do you want to explore out here or head back to the O.Z. or visit another kingdom on the mainland?”
Fave Cain line: And shoot a certain Prince who couldn’t keep his hands to himself? “You’re probably need to deliver the treaty in person, sweetheart. That’s the only way to ensure it gets honored on the O.Z. side.” He felt her shoulders slump. “Beyond that, you need to be somewhere close to a midwife in about four or five cycles and ready to stay put. That gives us some time to decide where that will be.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting more clothes from Quincy *BIG GRIN*, Malachite gives DG some political training, meeting Jeb again, finding Komiko, sprinkling some smut in all that, and confrontation with the Queen.
What I'm not looking forward to: Transitions between all of that. Ugh.

No comments: