Friday, June 15, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 210

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:362
Chapter Twenty-Three total words: 2162
Total words for the new draft: 97,025
What I hate: Waking up with a sore neck. How can you hurt your body just by sleeping?
The Good: Extended fight is playing nicely. Zy wants to take the murderer alive, murderer is hunting for Xeryl and Sithna, who are hiding and running from the murderer.
The Bad: Will I be able to break the no-writing-at-home streak this weekend?
Fave line: "Hey scumbag, you're not the only one in the galaxy who has lost their family."
What I'm looking forward to: Finish all the projects that are in various abandoned states in my house. Also scheduled for today: a trip to the library and a meat sale.
What I'm not looking forward to: Housework.

No comments: