Thursday, June 21, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 216

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:356
Chapter Twenty-Four total words: 2131
Total words for the new draft: 98,787
What I hate: Started new medicine today and didn't feel off until after I got to the paying job. I don't know what's wrong.
The Good: Despite everything going wrong this morning (slept late thanks to a nightmare, skipped exercising, feeling icky now) I finished up the scene between Mealte and Zy.
The Bad: Seriously, if I'm going to pass out I wish it would happen and get it over with. Likewise, if I'm going to puke.
Fave line: "I was afraid you'd say something like that. This jartbetahrah—"
What I'm looking forward to: More fun conversation between Mealte and Zy. The beginning of the end. Day of rest next Sunday. That means all projects and housework done on Saturday.
What I'm not looking forward to: Next Saturday, so I better do everything I'm supposed to during the week.

No comments: