Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 211

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:156
Chapter Twenty-Three total words: 2318
Total words for the new draft: 97,181
What I hate: The words fighting me and have scheduled too much to do today.
The Good: I wrote on a Saturday for thirty minutes!
The Bad: It came in spurts and fought with me as I had to go break to take Dad to his Father's Day movie, break to go grocery shopping, and only got thirty minutes of writing. I was hoping I would get to come back to it.
Fave line: "Fine, I have no idea how you're suffering. Let me take to someone who will."
What I'm looking forward to: Finish all the projects that are in various abandoned states in my house.
What I'm not looking forward to: Housework.

No comments: