Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 214

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:234
Chapter Twenty-Three total words: 3047
Chapter Twenty-Four total words: 1386
Total words for the new draft: 98,042
What I hate: Forgetting to this before starting a new task.
The Good: Today was a really good day. On time with Stellar, caught up on Forget editing by trying to make sense of the backstory's chronology), and I may get to do something fun before bedtime tonight!
The Bad: Other than forgetting to do my metrics post, I don't have a bad today. :D
Fave line: The black-bladed knife in his grey hand vanished up the sleeve of his robe.
What I'm looking forward to: Chapter Twenty-four tomorrow! The beginning of the end. Day of rest next Sunday. That means all projects and housework done on Saturday.
What I'm not looking forward to: Next Saturday, so I better do everything I'm supposed to during the week.

No comments: