Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 222

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:262
Chapter Fourteen total words: 5167
Chapter Eighteen total words: 3374
Total words for the new draft: 101,031
What I hate: I am so over feeling this crappy fatigue.
The Good: I managed to squeeze in thirty minutes of writing in today and figured out all but the last missing journal entry.
The Bad: I've only written two of the six missing journal scenes. And tomorrow is folding Fraud Assessment invoices if they ever get the right amount on them, so I don't know when I'll get to finish the rest.
Fave line: I still don't know why I was called into a meeting between Xeryl, [Name of Bekth Lieutenant], and Ifeket, but when Ifeket didn't show, it meant I was the least important in the room to go fetch him.
Details I'll probably need again when editing: Bruise and How do you get a blood clot in your eye to dissolve?,
What I'm looking forward to: Filling in the six journal entries I need, finding all the places where I skipped book quote sidebars, creating alien languages so I can name characters, the end of first draft.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding all the places I skipped book quote sidebars. Why didn't I make notes of where I skipped? Taking the aliens species I have described and giving them believable biology, languages, and cultures.

No comments: