Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 215

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:389
Chapter Twenty-Four total words: 1775
Total words for the new draft: 98,431
What I hate: Not keeping my marathon trackers as meticulously as I should.
The Good: I actually have the journal entry for Chapter Twenty-Four written in the new words I have done today. I have five chapters that still need entries.
The Bad: Nothing bad about today. I feel great about the progress and this chapter will prove to be fun. I have a character from Zy's background that I can't wait to give a spotlight to.
Fave line: The House personnel said I would scare off any clients looking the way I do, so I think the sick leave is in effect until the blood clot in my eye and all my bruises are gone. Who's arguing with that? Not me!
What I'm looking forward to: More fun conversation between Mealte and Zy. The beginning of the end. Day of rest next Sunday. That means all projects and housework done on Saturday.
What I'm not looking forward to: Next Saturday, so I better do everything I'm supposed to during the week.

No comments: