Monday, June 18, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 213

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:370
Chapter Twenty-Three total words: 2945
Total words for the new draft: 97,808
What I hate: Thinking I packed enough food but getting hungry regardless. Tomorrow I'll bring more snacks.
The Good: I wrote on a Monday! *Snoopy dance*
The Bad: That was the longest fifteen writing session I have ever had at home (I had to stop the timer and check on supper as it cooked).
Fave line: Now wait your turn. And just so you will stop with the rescue attempts.” Her pistol floated off the floor near the bar to [Murderer’s real name]'s outstretched hand.
What I'm looking forward to: Day of rest next Sunday. That means all projects and housework done on Saturday.
What I'm not looking forward to: Next Saturday, so I better do everything I'm supposed to during the week.

No comments: