Friday, August 26, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 83

NPI Day 0: 515 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 515
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 788
Total words for the new draft: 24247
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: I can’t even finishing the metrics posts on time?
The Good: More words than I got yesterday.
The Bad: Yeah, I must find more time to work on it if I’m going to make the deadline at all.
Fave line: “My citkemraas tsaihet, clan sisters, always knew if attentions from a male were insincere or not.”
What I'm looking forward to: What’s coming up in Chapter Seven. Events that happened on two different planets are being shifted to one, Zy and Xeryl’s forced partnership is getting shoved forward to become the first plot point, and I think I have to recount the murders again. My weekend plans: Captain America and Doctor Who. *Snicker* I’m so glad I dropped the time-traveling Nazis from my original big idea about this novel.
What I'm not looking forward to: Paying bills, filing paperwork, and 1095 lawsuits to process.

No comments: