Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 27

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 811
Total words for the first draft: 29990
What I hate: Remembering the last time I had something in my hand and can’t remember how it left my hand.
The Good: Finished Part 36. OMG, I finished this story!
The Bad: What am I supposed to do now between lawsuits for the rest of the day?
Fave Jack line: “Go on and kiss her, Dad. I know you’re dating.”
Fave Connor Line: “I don’t want you to have my regrets. Because I can’t save everyone. I try, but nature doesn’t care.”
Fave Natalie line: “Typical Kate meeting?”
What I'm looking forward to: Go home, clean the office, and get ready for Sept. 1st.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting the house clean so my weekend is free.


No comments: