Monday, August 08, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 10

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 288
Total words for the first draft: 5655
What I hate: I stayed up way too late last night because I lost track of time.
The Good: Finished typing up chapter one.
The Bad: Unfortunately, I only have four paragraphs wrote up for chapter two. So I’m putting this aside to finish Tin Man/Medical Investigations: Alchemy before August 31.
Fave Ahamo line: “Are you really surprised that ‘my crew’ comes out instead of ‘my family?’”
Fave Galinda line: And all the men thought she should just relax!
Fave Cain line: “Family is more important than politics.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet. Start chapter two.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1579 lawsuits today.

No comments: