Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 20

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 903
Total words for the first draft: 23,203
What I hate: They didn’t fix the speed bump at the end of my driveway Saturday.
The Good: Finished Part 27.
The Bad: I was lazy this weekend, but at least I got the laundry done.
Fave DG line: “So should I start with my inexperience at dating that’s not true on the Other Side? Or the fact that I can count on one hand the nobles my own age who have actually done anything toward rebuilding the O.Z.? I love Wyatt Cain and I am marrying him. If you don’t like it, you can hand in your resignation now.”
Fave Cain line: “Maybe we should look at how history is being taught across the Zone if they’re getting mixed up on what just happened an annual ago.”
Fave Glitch line: “That’s the same speech you gave Galinda when she turned down your betrothal for Ahamo’s! Dangling from the balloon and staring down into the Gap wasn’t punishment enough the first time?”
What I'm looking forward to: Using the copier at the paying job to decrease the amount of papers I have stored at home.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1232 lawsuits.

No comments: