Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 13

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1192
Total words for the first draft: 14,851
What I hate: I think my word count totals got off track somewhere.
The Good: Finished Part 15. Finished Part 16. Finished Part 17. That went much quicker than anticipated.
The Bad: My schedule still hasn’t recovered from the weekend.
Fave Miles line: “Somebody’s feeling well enough to make a mess.”
Fave Azkadellia line: “No matter what I do, how I try, they don’t believe I’m not the witch who hurt them.”
Fave Frank line: “Practice,” Frank chuckled. “And mine fits.”
Fave Eva line: “Keep it up, Powell, and you’ll find out why reporters from the New York Times flee my press conferences.”
Fave Jeb line: “I’m not that kind of grown-up.”
Fave Natalie line: “Get Jack; they put him in a hole in the ground. Don’t worry about me!”
Fave Jack line: “The ones in black trenchcoats, what did they do to Natalie?”
What I'm looking forward to: A nice quiet weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: Answering my help wanted ads. 1570 lawsuits to process. Finishing something.

No comments: