Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 25

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 621
Total words for the first draft: 27684
What I hate: Chores!
The Good: Finished Part 32.
The Bad: Four more parts to go.
Fave Jack line: “My RBI sucks. The coach says I need to pick one sport instead of baseball and football.”
Fave Cain line: “Children games played by adults intent on breaking their skulls for entertainment?”
Fave DG Line: “The Counts left for Central City. Let’s play ball!”

New Words: 326
Total words for the first draft: 28010
The Good: Finished Part 33.
The Bad: Three more parts to go.
Fave Jeb line: Jack was like a little brother his parents had never given him.

New Words: 378
Total words for the first draft: 28388
The Good: Finished Part 34.
The Bad: Two more parts to go for Monday.
Fave Azkadellia line: “Oh I don’t doubt that there will be plenty of things I’ll get confused about. But what do I have here, DG?”
Fave DG Line: “And how much time have you spent out of Dr. McCabe’s company lately?”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing this story
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting the house clean so my weekend is free.

No comments: