Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 85

NPI Day 0: 785 words

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words:785
Edited Chapter Seven total words: 1853
Total words for the new draft: 25312
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: All I want to do is sleep.
The Good: Woot! Finally got over 500 and almost reached the 800 daily I would like to have.
The Bad: I got it with a big chunk of cut n’ paste of what I’m keeping.
Fave line: “I wish you guard types would comprehend I don’t want to lose my bartending license due to poisoning the customers.”
What I'm looking forward to: The meeting with Hiqurguet, if I have any time free at lunch to work on it.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1004 lawsuits to process. That’s the lowest amount I have seen in that tally in MONTHS.

No comments: