Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 16

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1236
Total words for the first draft: 18,112
What I hate: Not getting my gasoline budget right.
The Good: Finished Part 21 first. It was supposed to be Part 20 until I realized a character was awake for that scene who would be woken up in the then Part 21. Luckily a quick switcheroo fixed things.
The Bad: Keeping track of just how much I have written.
Fave Connor line: “I shouldn’t have.”
Fave Raw line: “Healing will hurt. DG takes son away so not to upset him.”
Fave Miles line: “Oseltamivir isn’t helping.”
Fave DG line: “God didn’t break the mold?”
Fave Natalie line: “Better wake up than in Colima.”
Fave Jack line: “Mr. Cain didn’t like my idea of trading outfits with Dad.”
What I'm looking forward to: Posting the rest of the graphics I have done. Finishing some more sections of this story.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1496 lawsuits today. The stack refuses to go down. *headdesk*

No comments: