Friday, August 19, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 23

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 810
Total words for the first draft: 26234
What I hate: Commute construction.
The Good: Finished Part 30.
The Bad: Sheesh, I hope this isn’t going to be a trend, taking two days to finish one. I have 6 more parts to go and I need to have them finished before August 31st.
Fave DG line: “Your paranoia is usually right, but I have a plan if that scenario comes true.”
Fave Connor line: “They grow up so fast.
Fave Cain line: “You do realize this is a test.”
Fave Natalie line: “No picking on Miles.”
Fave Frank line: “Is this how it feels when the kids are finally old enough to go to prom?”
What I'm looking forward to: Using the copier at the paying job to decrease the amount of papers I have stored at home.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1277 lawsuits. Yes, parishes sent us more, but I’ve been chipping away at them.


No comments: