Friday, August 12, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 19

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 919
Total words for the first draft: 22300
What I hate:Okay, my weekend goal is to get my damn sleep schedule fixed because nearly falling asleep at my desk is ridiculous.
The Good: Finished Part 26.
The Bad: Only one section today because it was take the August birthdays out for lunch day today at the paying job. It really cramped the writing, but the food was great.
Fave Miles line: “It’s Blue Oyster Cult. I’ve got some Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Hole, R.E.M.; those are names of the bands.”
Fave Azkadellia line: “I’m not nearly as brave as Lily. I don’t want to die with the witch’s sins still on my soul.”
What I'm looking forward to: A new car that doesn’t give me so much shit.
What I'm not looking forward to: Not being able to afford new car until 2020. :p

No comments: