Sunday, August 07, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 15

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 804
Total words for the first draft: 16,804
What I hate: Staying up way too late.
The Good: Finished Part 19.
The Bad: I think I may have more editing to do to part 18 for part 20 to play out like it’s supposed to.
Fave Cain line: “Try that argument on someone who didn’t see the show you and Raw made out of your memories.”
Fave DG line: “My mother is dead! Dr. Durant nearly blew up, Jack was almost buried alive! And you want me to keep the damn crown and see who else I’ll destroy?”
What I'm looking forward to: Posting all the graphics I made this weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1579 lawsuits tomorrow. *headdesk*

No comments: